I was born in Venezuela, raised in Los Angeles, California, and have always been a multi-passionate person with a love for photography. My father purchased my first camera when I was in my early teens. I have been fascinated by photography since that day and, since then, have had a camera by my side throughout the years.
When I am not behind the lens, I am publicly speaking, teaching at a university, authoring books, and becoming an expert in the field of Disability. And while I love the work that I do, I also I have a deep-seated desire to be creatively fulfilled.
I started my photography business because I love all things beautiful; I love nature, art, luxurious experiences, and people, incorporating that into my photographic style and imagery.
I am passionate about working with people and capturing them and their beauty in authentic ways.
I am often told that I make my clients feel at ease and confident during their photography experience. I affirm all identities, abilities, and gender, and most importantly, everyone is welcome here.
Fun facts about me:
- I am a USMC Spouse currently based in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
- Rottweilers are my favorite dog breed
- Fantasy romance books are my inspiration for creating much of the art I create with the couples I work with
- I used to be an avid Salsa dancer performing in San Diego- while I can't say I was the best, I genuinely enjoyed being on stage
- I travel to at least one new country a year so my passport is always in hand
Ready to take the leap and create some magic together? Get in touch with me!
Travel is Life
With a passport in hand, I often travel internationally, splitting time between isolated natural landscapes, deep sea fishing, or capturing couples in cityscapes, I love it all. If you want photos anywhere in the world I am always ready to pack my bag.